CTC Programs & Services
Community Teen Coalition, Inc. programs and services set the foundation for children to be highly valued in our communities. Research has proven that youth who have been mentored are less likely to skip school, perform better in their class work, have fewer instances of substance abuse, and are less likely to be involved in criminal activity.
- Youth Mentorship
- Anti-Gang Initiative
- Film & Production
- Training Individual and Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Exposure to college campuses
- Financial Literacy
- College admissions assistance
- Youth Violence Prevention
- Leadership Development
- Job Training
- Goal Setting
- Sex, Relationship, and Drug Prevention
- Health and Wellness
- STEM Initiative Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
Our Goal: Increase community involvement through families, teachers, community leaders, churches, and more.
- To reduce high school attrition.
- To spread the concept of social entrepreneurship among the youth in Georgia.
- To provide a program environment based on professionalism, integrity, and diversity.
- To foster a responsible mentoring program that builds strong relationships and guidance for youth.
- To increase the number of social entrepreneurs by raising social entrepreneur leader candidates.
- To increase academic achievement of youth while in CTC programs.
- To create men and women of integrity.
- To encourage spiritual growth and awareness.
- To successfully address emotional, social, and academic needs.